Videojuegos ofertados/gratuitos

Iniciado por Kelemvor Freshbane, Marzo 21, 2011, 00:34:52

Kelemvor Freshbane

No te preocupes, te paso una key múltiple que contiene <<Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third>>. Feliz navidad.

HKI8A-4FNJ5-WPAPD

Spoiler
La key anterior me la he inventado xD, te la paso por privado.
[close]

MrOizo

Menuda decepción el Risen 2. Me lo pillé esperando que fuese tan bueno como el Risen 1, pero para nada. Era placentero jugarlo. Era muy Gothic.

Gracias por el bundle.
Groobab, DM Troll de D&D nivel 51

MrOizo

Probado Gothic blablablah. No me llama para nada. Ni si quiera me lo he terminado. Me ha parecido muy malo y rígido. Aburrido, pesado y sinsentido. No he jugado más de 20 minutos y me he cansado de él.

Kelemvor Freshbane

Diciembre 17, 2019, 23:15:23 #4413 Ultima modificación: Diciembre 17, 2019, 23:24:32 por Kelemvor Freshbane

MrOizo

Para nada. De hecho, conforme comencé el juego inicié un archivo de texto explicando cosas. Pero están en inglés. Hago copy paste:

CitarFirst of all, allow players to decide which controls they want to use. For instance, we're used to hold Left Control to Sneak, tab to scroll through different weapons and spells and left click to interact with something. The "E" to activate everything doesn't suit me, at least. About the control keys:

Parry should be with right click, since clicking the mouse wheel is usually a pain in the ass. Target enemy would work nicely with "T", which could also be used to rotate through enemies. "R" was used to be able to watch enemies behind you, which you seem to have forgotten, I don't understand why, and now you have taken that away from us. It was a good way to know if a monster or enemy had decided to stop chasing us.

After seeing the intro, which I enjoyed up until how our character enters the scene, the first thing that came to mind was "where is the High Fire Magician giving us a letter for the other Fire Magicians?". After seeing the rest of the video scene I was left thinking, "Okay, so now the prison of Khorinis doesn't have a way to send and recieve resources from the mainland, which completly screws the peaceful set up of the original story. Let's see if this leads anywhere."

By the way, having your character on the left of the screen doesn't help at all, and it's movement feels dizzy. Graphics on the other hand are awesome. Keep that up!

Q and E should be used to be able to control the character without the help of a mouse. It would make the movement smoother.

Being able to attack with a torch would be an improvement from the original game. Also, the character speaks too much.

It's an RPG, more focused on the story than on combat. I agree that there were several factors that could cause frustration on players. But still, having to block accordingly to the direction of the blow reminds me of the Conan RPG, which wasn't very succesful if I may say so.

Do you want a really, reaaaally good combat system? Blade The Edge of Darkness has one of the best combat systems I've seen. It had it all, even the unblocking of special movements. An RPG of Blade would've been awesome! With NPCs to really interact with and options! Options!!!

Good entrance for Diego, though.

The first 5 minutes talking to him were tedious, though.

Not being able to skip or stop a discussion you already had is annoying.

Ugh! The jumping is so stiff!!!

The fights are also stiff, and the movements slow (for the main character). I had these three wolves and I can't even run from them without them jumping on my back. The AI also seems kind of unintelligent. I'm not feeling the least interest in this remake.
Y ahí me quedé, con los lobos. Pasé de seguir tras sentir el sistema de combate.

MrOizo

Rellenado el formulario. He aconsejado en varias ocasiones del formulario el Blade Edge of Darkness como meta a conseguir en cuanto a sistema de combate. No creo que llegue a nada, pero ahí lo dejo. También les he mencionado en cuanto a efectos de luz, que incluso siendo un juego viejuno, sigue siendo uno de los mejores sistemas de luces y de combate es de lo mejor que he jugado jamás.

Kelemvor Freshbane

MrOizo

La versión HD está guay, pero el tema está en el sistema de combate y de iluminación que, pese a ser la hostia, y sobretodo para la época, se hayan desperdiciado de ésta manera.

Kelemvor Freshbane

No se han desperdiciado, más tarde salieron los Dark Souls.

MrOizo

No los he probado. Cuando los tenga confirmaré o negaré tus palabras. xD

TinyPortal 1.6.3 © 2005-2019