Autor Tema: Videojuegos ofertados/gratuitos  (Leído 363289 veces)

Desconectado Kelemvor Freshbane

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
  • Come together, together as a one...
STEAM SUMMER CAMP SALE - DAY SIX
« Respuesta #150 en: Julio 05, 2011, 21:35:38 »
Dear Everybody,

Yesterday's inter-camp Water Balloon Olympics was not our finest moment. We were up against a team from camp "Emencee", which I think is Navajo for "semi-professional water balloon fighter" because those kids were ridiculously organized and scary good. I'll spare you the gory details, except that Cyl started crying. He said it was just a water balloon that exploded on his eye, to which I said, "Cyl, this is the police. We traced that salty liquid AND IT'S COMING FROM INSIDE YOUR HEAD!" Which made him not cry even harder. We couldn't find Cyl this morning and the crazy kid's bow is gone. Anyway Tappet and I are still pretty damp. Don't know if we'll ever be dry. We're going to stand under the hand driers in the counselors' cabin.

Your pal,
Sir Roderick

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
STEAM SUMMER CAMP SALE - DAY SEVEN
« Respuesta #151 en: Julio 06, 2011, 21:42:22 »
Dear Everybody,

Last night, Cyl mounted his annual raid on the camp next door. He left me and Tappet behind and brought along some new kids instead. We didn't mind because all three of these kids really seem to have a very serious problem with the other camp, though I think the big one just hates everything in general. Apparently one of the other campers was a biter, because Cyl came back with a mouth-sized piece of his shoulder missing. He threw up a few times, passed out for a while, and then woke up super mad and really hungry, so I guess he's back to normal.

Your pal,

Sir Roderick

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
STEAM SUMMER CAMP SALE - DAY EIGHT
« Respuesta #152 en: Julio 07, 2011, 21:29:32 »
Dear Everybody,

The camp's new swim instructors are really good at lifeguarding because Tappet took one look at them and immediately almost drowned seventeen times until two of them finally banned him from the lake while the third one FOUGHT A WOLF! Later, Highpockets showed some teeth when one of them tried to get floaties on her.

Meanwhile, the canoe is still missing, but we have new kayaks that the counselors brought in. The kayaks come equipped with minnow nets and beaver bats. The counselors seem a little freaked, they keep to themselves a lot and have taken to staying upriver. Intro to kayak class had one of them run off shouting “STAY ON THE BOAT, MAN! STAY ON THE BOAT!” Wow! The horror, the horror…

Your pal,

Sir Roderick

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
STEAM SUMMER CAMP SALE - DAY NINE
« Respuesta #153 en: Julio 08, 2011, 21:20:36 »
Dear Everybody,

Well, other than the name, Steam Camplympics went off without a hitch. More or less. The two kids who run the camp book - which means they take bets - had an outlaw line - which is basically early odds - that Cyl managed to get into so he could straight bet a dime on the three worm - which in this case just means three actual worms. You're probably thinking, wow, those must be some fast worms! They're not. Cyl just has a gambling problem. The biggest part of the problem is that none of us owns a gambling dictionary, because it turns out "dime" actually means "one thousand dollars". The sports book kids say they're going to "break" Cyl's "legs", which we're pretty sure is Gamble-ese for "have a good laugh about this misunderstanding", because Cyl doesn't have legs.

Your pal,

Sir Roderick

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
STEAM SUMMER CAMP SALE - DAY TEN
« Respuesta #154 en: Julio 09, 2011, 20:30:44 »
Dear Everybody,

Remember the totally silent kid from last year whose parents let him come to camp in a spacesuit? Well, something must have happened over the winter, because he's a real chatterbox now. Right off the bat, he tells us he's a minor. Cyl says it's summer camp and we're all minors, so, you know, big deal. Then the kid asks us if we want to hear a very scary story. Cyl says psh, very scary for your mom maybe. But then when the kid actually tells the story it turns out to be very scary for Cyl too, and we have to go wake up one of the counselors so Cyl can call his mom at 2am. Then Tappet decides to call his mom. And I figure, as long as we're scared and near a phone, maybe I should too. Needless to say, there were a bunch of moms pretty annoyed with this kid.

Your pal,

Sir Roderick

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
STEAM SUMMER CAMP SALE - LAST DAY!
« Respuesta #155 en: Julio 10, 2011, 20:18:08 »
Dear Everybody,

We survived Steam Summer Camp for one more year! Even though Tappet almost died from an arrow through the head and Cyl might actually be dead, I’m sad to see it end. On the other hand, thanks to the great deals in the canteen plus Cyl’s gambling problem, all three of us are broke, so it’s probably just as well. I told the wolf-fighting swim instructor that I’d see her next summer. She winked and said maybe she’d see me this winter. They don’t have camp in the winter, so guess who probably has a girlfriend!

Your pal,

Sir Roderick

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
STEAM SUMMER CAMP SALE - LAST LAST DAY!
« Respuesta #156 en: Julio 11, 2011, 21:23:35 »
Dear Everybody,

Dash's mom showed up to give us a ride home. Cyl had a bag. I had a bag. Tappet had a seven foot pile of crates and trunks like some sort of Duchess boarding the Titanic. Nobody's sure where it all came from, but Lady Tappet won't leave it. Dash's mom gave up and left us to figure it out. We decided to temporarily stow the big stuff at camp and go rent a truck. The good news is Marty was still around to drive us into town in his lightning car. The bad news is this must be Amish country or something, because nobody in town seems to know what a truck is. Or a phone. Or twenty-seven of the fifty states. Back on the good news side, though, stamps are only a penny!

Your Pal,

Sir Roderick

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
Now Available - MLB 2K11
« Respuesta #157 en: Julio 12, 2011, 21:08:24 »
MLB 2K11 is now available on Steam! Celebrate the MLB All-Star Game today with 50% off of MLB 2K11 in the Steam Daily Deal!

Featuring MLB Today’s unparalleled presentation style and up to date Dynamic Player Ratings, stunning graphics and authentic game play, nobody captures baseball like 2K Sports. Perfect YOUR game with MLB 2K11.

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
New Release - Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack
« Respuesta #158 en: Julio 13, 2011, 21:27:48 »
Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack is Now Available and 10% off until July 20th 10AM PST.

The lord of insanity, Cthulhu was all set to plunge the world into insanity and destruction when his powers were sealed by a mysterious sorcerer. The only way for him to break the curse is to become a true hero. Save the world to destroy it in an epic parody RPG journey of redemption, romance, and insanity!

Resurrect the classic era of RPGs with the retro parody RPG, Breath of Death VII: The Beginning. Join Dem the Skeleton Knight, Sara the ghost historian, Lita the vampire techie, and Erik the zombie prince as they explore an undead world in search of the secrets of the past. Laugh! Cry! Laugh some more!

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
Now Available - Dungeons of Dredmor
« Respuesta #159 en: Julio 13, 2011, 21:30:38 »
Dungeons of Dremor is now available on Steam and is 10% off until July 20th 10AM PST.

Long ago, the Dark Lord Dredmor was bound in the darkest dungeons beneath the earth by great and mighty heroes. Centuries later, the magical bonds that hold him in place are loosening and his power grows ever stronger. The land cries out for a new hero, a powerful warrior or a mystic wizard like those spoken of in the prophecies of yore.

What they have, unfortunately, is you...