Autor Tema: Videojuegos ofertados/gratuitos  (Leído 363296 veces)

Desconectado Kelemvor Freshbane

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
  • Come together, together as a one...
Daily Deal - Blue Toad Murder Files 67% off!
« Respuesta #140 en: Junio 28, 2011, 21:02:08 »
Today's Deal: Save 67% off Blue Toad Murder Files!

Look for the deals each day on the front page of Steam. Or follow us on twitter or Facebook for instant notifications wherever you are!

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
Midweek Madness - Hydrophobia: Prophecy at 75% off
« Respuesta #141 en: Junio 28, 2011, 23:46:02 »
Act now and take advantage of huge savings! Hydrophobia: Prophecy is available at 75% off during the Midweek Madness sale. Offer ends Thursday at 10am PDT.

Hydrophobia: Prophecy is the ultimate version of this jaw-dropping action-adventure set onboard a floating city, where terrorists take control and heroine Kate has to overcome her haunting childhood memories to fight back using all her skills and expertise as a systems engineer.

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
Daily Deal - Frontlines: Fuel of War 75% off!
« Respuesta #142 en: Junio 30, 2011, 06:15:03 »
Today's Deal: Save 75% off Frontlines: Fuel of War!

Look for the deals each day on the front page of Steam. Or follow us on twitter or Facebook for instant notifications wherever you are!

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
New Release - Puzzle Agent 2
« Respuesta #143 en: Julio 01, 2011, 02:50:38 »
Puzzle Agent 2 is now available on Steam and is 10% off through July 10th!

Agent Nelson Tethers just solved the biggest case of his career. So why isn't he satisfied? Venture back to the eerie town of Scoggins, Minnesota to solve the mystery of "the Hidden People" once and for all!

Act now and receive the original Puzzle Agent for free! Already own Puzzle Agent? Gift it to a friend!

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
New Release - Worms Reloaded: Four New DLC Packs - 15% Summer Sale discount!
« Respuesta #144 en: Julio 01, 2011, 02:51:53 »
Get ready Worms fans! To commemorate the Summer Sale kicking off today, four new Worms Reloaded DLC packs have been released today. To sweeten the deal, all new DLC packs will be available at 15% off now through the end of Summer Sale.

The Worms™ Reloaded "Puzzle Pack" features 20 mind-boggling single-player puzzle missions, designed to test even the most cunning Worms™ players. The "Puzzle Pack" also includes 3 new hats, 3 new speech banks, 3 new gravestones, a new "puzzle" landscape theme and 12 new Achievements.

The Worms™ Reloaded "Forts Pack" features 20 addictive and challenging single-player levels, based upon a variety of fort-based mission objectives. The "Forts Pack" also includes 10 brand new forts for multi-player battles, 3 new hats, 3 new speech banks, 3 new gravestones, a new "Fort" landscape theme and 12 new Achievements.

The Worms™ Reloaded "Time Attack" pack features 20 new heart-pounding single-player race missions designed to test players’ Rope and Jet Pack skills to the limit! The "Time Attack" pack also includes 3 new hats, 3 new speech banks, 3 new gravestones, a new "Time Attack" landscape theme and 12 new Achievements.

The Worms™ Reloaded "Retro Pack" features 15 single-player missions that have been hand-picked from the classic Worms™: Armageddon game and re-worked exclusively for this downloadable content pack. The "Retro Pack" also includes 3 new hats, 3 new gravestones, a new landscape theme and 10 new Achievements. The single-player mission maps can also be used for multi-player battles.

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
STEAM SUMMER CAMP SALE ON NOW
« Respuesta #145 en: Julio 01, 2011, 02:52:35 »
Dear Everyone:

Me, Syl, and Tappet arrived okay at Steam Summer Camp today. A lot of our friends are here too. The folks we left back at Valve--who all got pink-eye and couldn't go--said they'd put up the pictures from camp that we send them (after they're done posting the loads of Summer Camp daily sales and publisher packs on Steam each day). The first one (with our new pals Marty and Max) is there now. This morning, Syl drove Marty's car. Tappet had to work the pedals, but we got it up to 87 miles an hour on the dirt! We think we can get it to go faster tonight.

The counselors have planned a bunch of camp activities each day. Like playing games gets you special Steam Summer Camp Achievements. Then they say you get tickets for each Achievement you earn. Big whoop, right?!? But, guess what? There's a Prize Booth where you can trade your tickets for cool stuff. I made the banner on the booth!

At the end of camp, they're giving away some really big prizes: one-hundred campers get the top ten games on their Wishlist! They were going to have field day races for prizes, but not all of us have legs.

Gotta go.
Sir Roderick Bodkin & Syl & Tappet.

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
STEAM SUMMER CAMP SALE - DAY TWO
« Respuesta #146 en: Julio 01, 2011, 22:11:44 »
Dear Everybody,

Steam Camp's going great! Last night we snuck out and got Marty's car up to 100! Two guardrails later we ended up in a field. Man! Who knew tires could light grass on fire. . . Anyway we met a kid coming to camp on a horse. We gave him a lift back with Tappet and the horse on top. The kid’s some kind of foreign exchange student, so we don't know what he's saying most of the time even though it's pretty clear he's mad a lot. Cyl thinks the kid's parents must be rich because he really, really loves to boss everybody around. Anyway, there's a ton of new stuff to do today, so I gotta go.

At camp we have a phrase that I really like, it goes “You learn something new every day”. Today I learned that the letter “C” makes and “ess” sound. After he read my letter from yesterday, Cyl taught me that lesson. The camp nurse is pretty nice.

Your pal,

Cir Roderick

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
STEAM SUMMER CAMP SALE - DAY THREE
« Respuesta #147 en: Julio 02, 2011, 21:47:12 »
Dear Everybody,

Remember last year when I said the food here at Steam Camp couldn't get any worse? Well, I'm officially retracting that statement. All I'm gonna say is we were a lot better off when the mystery meat was still a mystery. Still, Cyl says who needs food when there're so many great new things to do every day? He's right! But only about the awesome activities. Please send a care package because I'm literally starving.

Your pal,

Sir Roderick

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
STEAM SUMMER CAMP SALE - DAY FOUR
« Respuesta #148 en: Julio 03, 2011, 20:52:59 »
Dear Everybody,

At last night's talent show, I went on after the spooky Italian kid. You never know what that guy's thinking, so I was worried he'd do something amazing. Luckily, all he did was slice a watermelon in two and walk off the stage. I went out to start my act, but then - kind of unluckily - it turned out the kid had only left the stage to get a running start. He came booking back in, sprinted a hundred feet straight up the curtain, dived off a ceiling beam, and landed head first in a half a watermelon. They ended the contest right there, but the counselors still let me juggle quietly for a few minutes while they gave this lunatic his prize. Speaking of which, there's a ton of prizes and new activities for non-spooky, non-lunatics at Steam Camp today!

Your pal,

Sir Roderick

• Fusiomante profesional
  • Administrador
STEAM SUMMER CAMP SALE - DAY FIVE
« Respuesta #149 en: Julio 04, 2011, 20:53:13 »
Dear Everybody,

There's this one intense kid who completely refuses to follow the smallest Steam Camp rule. He won't even participate in the morning self-criticism sessions they started having this year. When he takes a break from glaring silently at the counselors long enough to say something to us, it's always about a plan to "bust out of this camp". Long story short: they made his parents come pick him up about four seconds after today's picture was taken, so I guess the plan worked. Anyway, even though archery's permanently cancelled, there's a ton of other excellent activities and prizes left, so I gotta go.

Wolverines!

Sir Roderick