Mayo 27, 2019, 15:42:37

Dibujos Artí­sticos

Iniciado por Kelemvor Freshbane, Diciembre 20, 2010, 23:29:08

Hastur

Junio 18, 2011, 22:34:07 #40 Ultima modificación: Junio 18, 2011, 22:35:44 por Hastur
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

esta es mi galeria tengo muchas imagenes relacionadas con los mitos de Cthulhu aun me falta subir muchas espero que estas les gusten si hay alguna en particular que les guste peguenla y comenten sobre que aspecto u detalle de la misma les gusto

un saludo

Kelemvor Freshbane

Me he puesto esta de fondo de escritorio icon_awesome

Cyrus Balzack

MrOizo

Son Hollows !!

No todos ven o han visto Bleach  icon_lol

Zinik Krilow

THE UNNAMABLE

'"Don’t think I was a foolâ€"you ought to have seen that skull. It had four-inch horns, but a face and jaw something like yours and mine.”'

"I was not so seriously hurt, but was covered with welts and contusions of the most bewildering character, including the print of a split hoof."

'“Noâ€"it wasn’t that way at all. It was everywhereâ€"a gelatinâ€"a slimeâ€"yet it had shapes, a thousand shapes of horror beyond all memory. There were eyesâ€"and a blemish. It was the pitâ€"the maelstromâ€"the ultimate abomination. Carter, it was the unnamable!”'
H.P. Lovecraft, The Unnamable

Zinik Krilow

Zinik Krilow

Julio 12, 2011, 02:47:52 #46 Ultima modificación: Julio 12, 2011, 02:48:18 por Zinik

EbaN de Pedralbes

Julio 12, 2011, 03:51:30 #47 Ultima modificación: Julio 12, 2011, 03:53:21 por EbaN

Kelemvor Freshbane

Suzanne Gerber from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login recently posted some great GIFified images of Junji Ito’s You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login horror manga. (you can find the complete scanned manga You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

EbaN de Pedralbes

Porque hacer fotos cuando puedes... ¡Dibujar!

TinyPortal 1.6.3 © 2005-2019